1. Who processes your personal data?
2. The information we gather At various times you may contribute your personal data to us. For example, in order to process a request or enquiry you may make concerning a property or transaction, we need to know all or some of the following: your full name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and, in the case of a member's (advertising) listing, a method of payment. You may also contribute personal data to us at other times, such as when registering on the Site. For further detail on our gathering of personal data, see Surveys and Newsletters below.
3. How we use your personal data?
4. Newsletters As a member of the Site, you will receive our "Owner" newsletter, which is an integral part of the service we provide. Traveller users of the Site will be given the option to receive our "Traveller" newsletter when they registered with us. Users may cancel their subscription to these newsletters at any time.
5. Surveys Surveys are another method by which we gather information about our users. From time to time, we request users' input in order to evaluate potential features and services. The decision to answer a survey is completely yours. We use information gathered from surveys to improve our service.
6. Enquiries Site users may send enquiries to members via clickable links on Site listings. If you choose to send an enquiry through these links, your personal information, including your e-mail address and any other information you supply, will be visible to the member in question so that they might reply directly to you. If you call the member, you may be asked to leave a return telephone number. Do not share information in the e-mail or phone call that you are not prepared to allow them to have, including, but not limited to, credit card and bank account information. These enquiries are both sent to the individual member you selected and retained by us. The resulting enquiry is available for review only by the member to whom they were initially addressed and to our customer service employees, who may be asked by members for their past enquiry information. While the content of these enquiries is not shared with any other party, the Site may, from time to time, use third party e-mail servers to send and track receipt of the enquiry e-mails, and analyze the pattern of enquiry usage reported by these third party tracking systems; the resulting information is used and stored only in an anonymised form.
7. How Do We Protect Your Personal Information Once We Have It?
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to guard against unauthorised or unlawful processing of your personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal data. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented by our site reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved. We have security measures in place to protect our user database and access to this database is restricted internally. However, it remains each user's responsibility:
a. To protect against unauthorised access to your use of the Site
b. To ensure no-one else uses the Site while the user's machine is "logged on" to the Site service
c. To log off or exit from the Site when not using it
d. Where relevant, to keep his/her password or other access information secret.
8. What is a Cookie and Why Do We Use Them?
9. Web Beacons and Clear GIFs We gather and share anonymised information concerning the usage of the Site by members and travellers with one or more third-party tracking companies for the purpose of reporting statistics. In this connection, some of the pages you visit on our Site use electronic images placed in the web page code, called pixel tags (also called a "clear GIFs" or "Web Beacons") that can serve many of the same purposes as cookies. Web beacons may be used to track the traffic patterns of users from one page to another in order to maximize web traffic flow. The Site's third-party advertising service providers may also use Web Beacons to recognize you when you visit the Site and to help determine how you found the Site. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here: http://networkadvertising.org/consumer/opt_out.asp
10. How we protect your privacy with third parties As indicated above, we may work with other companies who place cookies or web beacons on our Site. These companies help operate our Site and provide you with additional products and services. They are subject to confidentiality agreements with us and other legal restrictions. We do not permit any of these companies to collect personal information using cookies or web beacons on our Site. Some of these companies - are our service providers who place cookies that help us serve our own content and compile anonymous site metrics and analytics. We require these companies to use the information they collect only to provide us with these services under contract.
11. How do I correct or update my information?
We allow our users the option to change or modify information previously provided. This may be done through the following methods:
a. contacting us online.
b. mail the request to us at Go Holiday Rentals Ltd, Hawthorn Drive, Midleton, Co. Cork, Ireland at Irish and Arena View Edward Street Birmingham B1 2RX at UK
12. How do I opt-out of receiving marketing communications from you?
You may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by the following means:
1. contact us online.
2. follow the instructions included in each communication or newsletter
3. post the request to us at Go Holiday Rentals Ltd, Hawthorn Drive, Midleton, Co. Cork, Ireland at Irish and Arena View Edward Street Birmingham B1 2RX at UK
4. on-line via the following link:
a. commencing one month after the date of posting;
14. How long will we keep your personal data?
15. Disclosure for legal reasons
Your personal data may be disclosed if we or an entity processing your data on our behalf are compelled to do so by law, or receive a valid, legally compliant request by a law enforcement or governmental authority.
16. How do I contact you?